COLLECTION NOTIFICATION STATEMENT
NCX AU Pty Ltd (ACN 620 754 716) (NCX) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to NCX.
You understand that:
1. NCX is the party who is collecting your personal information. You can contact us by email at email@example.com or write to NCX at Level 1, 292 Rokeby Road, Subiaco WA 6008, Australia.
2. We mainly collect your personal information directly from you. In certain circumstances, NCX may be required to collect personal information from third parties, depending on the nature of your enquiry.
3. We are collecting your personal information for the purposes of:
(a) verifying your identity in order to create a NCX user account; and
(b) to allow you to use any website operated by NCX which allows you to buy and sell bitcoin (BTC), ethereum (ETH) and other digital currencies, deposit, withdraw and hold fiat and digital currencies or obtain information about digital currencies (Services),
4. In some instances we may collect personal information from you which is unsolicited. To the extent reasonable (in our sole discretion), we will delete or de-identify any unsolicited personal information.
5. If we do not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, then:
(a) we will be unable to verify your identity and otherwise comply with applicable anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing legislation ; and
(b) you will be unable to use NCX’s Services.
6. Your personal information may be disclosed to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
(a) NCX, its personnel and any related entities of NCX;
(b) our contractors, agents or third party providers who may be involved in delivering our services; and
7. We may disclose your personal information to our service providers outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed outside Australia for this purpose and where the recipient outside of Australia is subject to law or a binding scheme that has the effect of protecting the information in a way that is similar to the way in which the Australian Privacy Principles protect the information and there are mechanisms you can access to enforce that law or binding scheme then NCX is not required to take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the Australian Privacy Principles.